Vince Phillips episode: full video is available on the Patchwerk Studios Youtube channel.
In this episode Sammy sits down to speak with one of Atlanta's most well respected entertainment attorneys, Mr. Vince Phillips to discuss the following....
- why he decided to study entertainment law
- how watching Jermaine Dupri go from "rags to riches" inspired his whole BME team
- what it means to be a "skilled" entertainment attorney
- what make him unique in the way he handles his clients
- working with Lil Jon, Lil Scrappy, Trillville, Crime Mob, Young Bloodz, Young Jeezy
- suggestions for new artist when dealing with attorneys
- some of the differences between representing film vs music clients
- the 360 deal & how it's evolved over time