Patchwerk Recording Studios presents The I dO MUSIC Podcast .......
In this episode Sammy sits down to speak with Interscope Records national director of urban promotions Keinon Johnson about ....
- Growing up during the crack era in Harlem
- His days at Priority Records
- How Master P changed the game & provided current artist with the blueprint to success
- His role as the National Director of Urban Promotions for Interscope Records
- Why Atlanta is so important in todays music scene
- The difference between Atlanta & New York hip hop
- How he felt when Kendrick Lamar won his grammy
- How & why he came up with the Never Sold Dope brand
- The one album he wishes he could go back in time to work on & be a part of
- The importance of giving back & cultivating new talent
- What characteristics in people he respects